Hi, How Can We Help You?




1. I need to study at an International University, but don't know the process. Where do I start?

It’s very simple. First you need to book a Free Consultation Session with one of our experienced counsellors. They will guide you through each of the process from selecting a University, Campus, City, Course, Part-Time Jobs, Accommodation and many other questions you may have.

2. Is it compulsory to do IELTS when you apply for student migration?

Yes, IELTS is required both by the University and the Australian Government. We can help you to get the required score in IELTS. Simple talk to us and we are happy to help you.

3. Am I eligible for University Scholarships?

Yes. the University may grant you a scholarship based on your academic performance. You may check eligibility by speaking to one of our student counsellors.

4. Who can sponsor me to study in Australia?

Your parents, grandparents, your siblings or your immediate blood relation can sponsor you.

5. How soon should I start my process?

You should start your process, 6 month before the start intake.

Talk to Registered Education Agents and Visa Consultants now.