Hi, How Can We Help You?

Other Visas

Other Visas

subclass 103

Parent Visa

This is a permanent visa that allows the parent of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia. The applicant must be outside Australia when the visa decision is made.

Contact our friendly and experienced registered migration agents’ team to know more about and lodge your parent visa application.

Working Holiday Visa

This visa allows the applicants aged between 18 to 30 years (inclusive) from eligible country to have an extended holiday in Australia and work here to fund their stay. The visa is granted for 12 months and can be extended if the applicant does specified work.

Want to know whether you are eligible to apply for this visa? Contact our experienced team today!

There are other pathways to living and working in Australia temporarily or permanently. Talk to our Registered Migration Agents and find the most suitable option for you.